Image Map Image Map

Thread: SCSI2SD+microSD bundles in stock and ready to ship from USA

Default SCSI2SD+microSD bundles in stock and ready to ship from USA

Hi folks,

I recently coordinated with Michael McMaster, SCSI2SD creator, and together, we completed the largest factory production run of compact 3.5" SCSI2SD adapters to date. I have two rev 5.0a bundle options available for sale and shipment from the US immediately.

SCSI2SD with 4GB Panasonic PE-series SLC-lite microSD card $85
    and
    SCSI2SD with 256MB True Industrial Grade Single-level Cell microSD card $65*

* 10% of sale proceeds for this item goes to USA for UNHCR, which builds support within the U.S. for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), which provides protection and assistance to over 20 million displaced people around the world, who have been forced to flee due to persecution or war.

For users of the Vintage Computer Forums, a $5/SCSI2SD adapter multiple-item discount is available, as is combined shipping; contact me directly via PM for further details.

Quote Originally Posted by inertialcompuing View Post
    For users of the Vintage Computer Forums, a $5/SCSI2SD adapter multiple-item discount is available, as is combined shipping; contact me directly via PM for further details.
    Got this error trying to send you a PM.

inertialcompuing has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by cruff View Post
    Got this error trying to send you a PM.

inertialcompuing has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
    He does not have PM access yet because he is so new. I have a question that may be of interest to others as well:

What has your experience been with the two SSDs. Do you find the Panasonic 4GB reliable? Thanks.
    Current Wish List: 1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC 2. NEC MultiSync XL (JC-2001) Monitor 3. Copy II PC Enhanced Option Board (the one with the toggle switch on the back) 4. MicroSolutions MatchPoint AND/OR UniDOS card 5. Compaq 14" VGA CRT Monitor (the one that came with the SystemPro)

If you have any of the above for sale please PM me. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lord View Post
    What has your experience been with the two SSDs. Do you find the Panasonic 4GB reliable? Thanks.
    They are both great SD cards. Delkin Devices makes top-shelf stuff, and Panasonic also has an SLC line of SD cards, in addition to the mid-tier prosumer grade, but it's quite pricey.