Image Map Image Map

Thread: VCF East XI: April 15-17, 2016

Default VCF East XI: April 15-17, 2016

VCF East XI (yeah, I'm using Roman numerals for now) is April 15-17, 2016, as usual at the InfoAge Science Center in Wall, New Jersey.

Friday's schedule will be classes and some kind of software hackathon. Details to be determined.

Saturday/Sunday will have morning keynotes followed by the usual fare: exhibit hall(s), consignment, museum tours, food, and so on.

Saturday's keynoter is Stewart Chiefet of the old "Computer Chronicles" television show.

Still working on a keynoter for Sunday.

Web site is not yet live.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanK View Post
    VCF East XI (yeah, I'm using Roman numerals for now) is April 15-17, 2016...
    Gee, that's too bad as I'll be tied up that week.

What about VCF LXXIII in 2078? I've got nothing scheduled the third week of April, 2078 (so far).
    ☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen

We always try to pick a weekend that's best for everyone.... but that is impossible. Sorry you can't be there.

The 2078 show is at your house. I will be 95 years old and might want a year off by then.