Image Map Image Map

Thread: VCF East XI: April 15-17, 2016

Default VCF East XI: April 15-17, 2016

VCF East XI (yeah, I'm using Roman numerals for now) is April 15-17, 2016, as usual at the InfoAge Science Center in Wall, New Jersey.

Friday's schedule will be classes and some kind of software hackathon. Details to be determined.

Saturday/Sunday will have morning keynotes followed by the usual fare: exhibit hall(s), consignment, museum tours, food, and so on.

Saturday's keynoter is Stewart Chiefet of the old "Computer Chronicles" television show.

Still working on a keynoter for Sunday.

Web site is not yet live.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanK View Post
    VCF East XI (yeah, I'm using Roman numerals for now) is April 15-17, 2016...
    Gee, that's too bad as I'll be tied up that week.

What about VCF LXXIII in 2078? I've got nothing scheduled the third week of April, 2078 (so far).
    If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen
    ☞ Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

We always try to pick a weekend that's best for everyone.... but that is impossible. Sorry you can't be there.

The 2078 show is at your house. I will be 95 years old and might want a year off by then.