Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB or WTT: Microsolutions MatchPoint Card

Blog Entries

I can image the floppies pretty easily, but scanning manuals is a real job for me--particularly when they're stapled together. I'm remarkably bad at it.

I'll PM you later with the disk images as soon as I've gotten them read.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck(G) View Post
    I can image the floppies pretty easily, but scanning manuals is a real job for me--particularly when they're stapled together. I'm remarkably bad at it.

I'll PM you later with the disk images as soon as I've gotten them read.
    Let me see if I can find this again. It was boxed up for a big move that happened last April which I'm still digging out from.

Blog Entries

If Al doesn't have the supplementary documentation, I can scan that--it's just a bunch of 8.5x11 sheets stapled together.

If Al doesn't have the supplementary documentation, I can scan that--it's just a bunch of 8.5x11 sheets stapled together.

Thanks for the image Chuck. Is the supplementary docs separate from the docs to the MatchPoint-PC card or is it a supplement to the Uniform program docs?
    Current Wish List: 1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC 2. NEC MultiSync XL (JC-2001) Monitor 3. Copy II PC Enhanced Option Board (the one with the toggle switch on the back) 4. MicroSolutions MatchPoint AND/OR UniDOS card 5. Compaq 14" VGA CRT Monitor (the one that came with the SystemPro)

If you have any of the above for sale please PM me. Thank you!

Blog Entries

The supplementary stuff is for the MPPC and concerns itself mostly with using various brands of drives and what modification may be necessary.

The supplementary stuff is for the MPPC and concerns itself mostly with using various brands of drives and what modification may be necessary.
    Okay. That would be good to know specially to see how easy it would be to adapt different drives for a given task.
    Current Wish List: 1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC 2. NEC MultiSync XL (JC-2001) Monitor 3. Copy II PC Enhanced Option Board (the one with the toggle switch on the back) 4. MicroSolutions MatchPoint AND/OR UniDOS card 5. Compaq 14" VGA CRT Monitor (the one that came with the SystemPro)

Blog Entries

To whomever received the software and documentation from Chuck, can you PM me a location of it? I'd be happy to make it available on my FTP site, but moreso than that, I have a match point-pc card I can't test until I get them...
    Offering a bounty for:
    - Documentation and original distribution disks for: Panasonic Sr. Partner, Corona PPC-400, Zenith Z-160 series
    - Music Construction Set, IBM Music Feature edition (has red sticker on front stating IBM Music Feature)
    - Any very old/ugly IBM joystick (such as the Franklin JS-123)

Blog Entries

Looking at the first poster on this list, it must have been Shadow Lord. Duh!

Looking at the first poster on this list, it must have been Shadow Lord. Duh!
    b
    The more Duh portion is how the heck did you get a card?????

Contact me via PM and I will send you what Chuck forwarded me you lucky bastard !

Blog Entries

I found a card because it was already in a 5160 I purchased locally. The photo made it look like a Central Point Option Board, which is why I picked up the unit (it's dirty as hell, it was in continuous use from 1985 to 2009) and I was astonished to see something that wasn't an option board daisy-chained between the floppy controller and the floppy drive. Looks like the computer still paid for itself
    Offering a bounty for:
    - Documentation and original distribution disks for: Panasonic Sr. Partner, Corona PPC-400, Zenith Z-160 series
    - Music Construction Set, IBM Music Feature edition (has red sticker on front stating IBM Music Feature)
    - Any very old/ugly IBM joystick (such as the Franklin JS-123)