Image Map Image Map

Thread: Zenith SlimsPort 286 - $35 shipped

Default Zenith SlimsPort 286 - $35 shipped

Im selling a Zenith SlimsPort 286, 1Mb RAM, 20 Mb hard drive, no modem. Access to BIOS is intermittent, as is booting from the floppy drive. Wont boot from the hard drive. See the last post in this thread for details on operating condition: http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthrea...ghlight=zenith. I usually have to try holding down the ESC key while turning on the computer several times in order to access the MF Monitor. Removing and re-inserting the battery helps, too.

The case is in excellent condition, no cracks, major scrapes, or yellowing. The letters on the M and N keys are worn. The display is very nice with crisp dark letters on a bright white background.

Includes a battery (wont hold charge), nice carrying case, power adapter, owners manual, and DOS 4.0 on floppy disks. I purchased this a few years ago from the original owner, but need to cut down on the number of projects underway.

$35 includes shipping. Ill pack very carefully with bubble wrap. Will ship to US 48 states. Let me know if you have questions.

IMAG0169.jpgIMAG0183.jpgIMAG0184.jpgIMAG0185.jpgIMAG0187.jpgIMAG0188.jpgIMAG0191.jpgIMAG0194.jpgIMAG0196.jpgIMAG0198.jpgIMAG0199.jpgIMAG0200.jpgIMAG0203.jpgIMAG0206.jpgIMAG0207.jpg

Any interest? This is too nice a laptop to send to recycling. If anyone wants it, I'll send it to you just for the shipping costs.

Laptop is sold