Image Map Image Map

Thread: Music Quest MPU-401 ISA 8bit card clones - Roland intelligent-mode compatible

Default FS: Music Quest MPU-401 ISA 8bit card clones - Roland intelligent-mode compatible

Hiya!

Up for sale are some Music Quest PC-MIDI IH9MQ9 clone cards - basically these are 100% Roland compatible MPU-401 interfaces : both intelligent and UART modes are supported without issues or extra programs/loaders/fixes/patches or similar stuff.
    These are ISA 8bit cards and work XT and AT class PCs , a pure hardware solution.

You can read on the Roland + compatibility situation on GH's awesome blog post here: http://nerdlypleasures.blogspot.gr/2...and-mt-32.html

PhilsComputerLab posted a great review of the card here:

these are some older and more boring quick videos I made some time ago...

Each mpu card comes complete with a breakout cable and ready to use:

At the moment I have 5 cards available for sale:

#1 :
    #2 :
    #3 :
    #4 :
    #5 :

Price for each card is 110eur , this includes paypal fees and worldwide airmail registered shipping* .

Cards are also listed elsewhere.

If you have any questions, need help with setup or midi connections or anything related feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to assist you

* regarding shipping: as with every registered airmail shipment here, Greek post will track the packet up until it leaves Greece and then the recipient country's mail service will resume tracking it.

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by keropi; October 4th, 2016 at 01:35 PM.

all sold for now, thanks

Any chance you could share the schematic and PAL code so others can make cards? It would be nice to have a Tandy PLUS+ and MCA version rather than just a MIF extender card (+a 401)
    "Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions; hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact." - Me