Image Map Image Map

Thread: Need info on Eagle II CP/M computer

Default Need info on Eagle II CP/M computer

Hello, this is my first time on here and I was wondering if someone who owns an Eagle II could tell me what happens when you boot it without the disks or where I can get a copy of CP/M to run on this machine or how I can write disks for this computer. Thanks in advance!

Right now when it turns on the disk drive lights come on and the screen is over bright, I have to adjust that but I don't think it says anything when it boots. So I'm wondering if my one is toast. :/

Marietta, GA

There are a collection of Eagle II disks here:

Eagle II disks are "Quad Density" (80 track low density) 5.25" disks. These can be written with an IBM PC compatible using a 1.2MB floppy drive and double density (not high density) media.

I don't own an Eagle II, but I would expect something to appear on the screen.

Lancaster, CA

this is old and not sure if you ever got your answer or still need it but it will search for a floppy going back and forth between the drives and then after several tries it will prompt you to say floppy not found and to hit F to boot from a floppy