Image Map Image Map

Thread: Need info on Eagle II CP/M computer

Default Need info on Eagle II CP/M computer

Hello, this is my first time on here and I was wondering if someone who owns an Eagle II could tell me what happens when you boot it without the disks or where I can get a copy of CP/M to run on this machine or how I can write disks for this computer. Thanks in advance!

Right now when it turns on the disk drive lights come on and the screen is over bright, I have to adjust that but I don't think it says anything when it boots. So I'm wondering if my one is toast. :/

There are a collection of Eagle II disks here: http://www.retroarchive.org/maslin/disks/eagle/

Eagle II disks are "Quad Density" (80 track low density) 5.25" disks. These can be written with an IBM PC compatible using a 1.2MB floppy drive and double density (not high density) media.

I don't own an Eagle II, but I would expect something to appear on the screen.

this is old and not sure if you ever got your answer or still need it but it will search for a floppy going back and forth between the drives and then after several tries it will prompt you to say floppy not found and to hit F to boot from a floppy