Image Map Image Map
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758

Thread: Tandy Sound Compatible PCB

Quote Originally Posted by keenerb View Post
    Excited to see this finally take final form. More than happy to test some prototypes, how'd you work the mute circuit out?
    The ATTIny controls the transistor which mutes the LM386 using its bypass pin.
    its pretty simple,

ATTiny is waiting few ms until bios has done port access, after that it waits for CE, if CE signal is enabled it enables the LM386.

Muting Tool is still required to be sure every channel is set to the same value.

Still have some Fun with System reset.

hopefully you can understand my writings as english is not my native language

System Reset now works also, but on Soft Reset, its not muting again.

Resetbutton is fine, here i can use isa reset signal.

Now we got a Port intercepting TSR.

https://github.com/pdewacht/lotech

only supporting QEMM!, EMM386 is unsupported.

Allows running Card on 2C0h and play Tandy Games/PcJr/PS1 Games without patching them.
    Disadvantage, 386 needed.

allows usage of the Card on machines that can't use 0C0,

Blog Entries

That's great news! To fix the other issues, maybe fork https://github.com/pdewacht/adlipt/tree/master/adlipt and adapt their solutions, perhaps? They work with QEMM, EMM386, JEMM, likely others.
    Offering a bounty for:
    - The software "Overhead Express" (doesn't have to be original, can be a copy)
    - A working Sanyo MBC-775, Olivetti M24, or Logabax 1600
    - Music Construction Set, IBM Music Feature edition (has red sticker on front stating IBM Music Feature)

This is already based on this code, pdw is developing the adlipt code and also this code.

But emm386 will never be able to work with tandy ports, it simple can't intercept 0C0h.

i will upload Schematic and Firmware to add silencing mcu to existing lotech cards

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by matze79 View Post
    But emm386 will never be able to work with tandy ports, it simple can't intercept 0C0h.
    Oh weird, I never knew that. I wonder if there is a bug report or explanation somewhere that explains this.
    Offering a bounty for:
    - The software "Overhead Express" (doesn't have to be original, can be a copy)
    - A working Sanyo MBC-775, Olivetti M24, or Logabax 1600
    - Music Construction Set, IBM Music Feature edition (has red sticker on front stating IBM Music Feature)