Image Map Image Map
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year!

Default Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Tez? I know you're already there.

Right back atcha... and at everyone else too!
    -Todd
    Always read my posts with the highest tone of sarcasm your brain can muster.

Quote Originally Posted by lyonadmiral View Post
    Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Tez? I know you're already there.
    Being in the future, he can read your post, but you can't see his reply.

Blog Entries

My best to you in 2017 (not here yet).
    Rick Ethridge

LOL., Yea my fellow New Zealanders and I squeezed in first. Gee in another three hours it will be the 2nd already!

Happy New Year everyone. May your capacitors never dry up and your RAM/ROM never fail!

Being a new year, I've started to drag my computers out for their one-in-every-2-years-or-so health check starting with the oldest (hence the most likely to have developed faults when resting). First on the block was my OSI Challenger 1P. Exercised for an hour with no problems.

22 character width video. The font is large and in your face (:

Tez
    Last edited by tezza; January 1st, 2017 at 01:15 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------
    My vintage collection: https://classic-computers.org.nz/collection/
    My vintage activities blog: https://www.classic-computers.org.nz/blog/
    Twitter: @classiccomputNZ ; YouTube Videos: (click here)

Yay 2017! All our computers are 1 year dustier.
    -------------------------------------
    [CAT-644 Homebrew Computer] [Other dumb projects]

Between a cold, cold medicine, my cocktail of normal medications and sleep aids, and a soul-weariness of the train wreck that was the past year...

I slept 23 hours; straight through the end of 2016...

Well, at least it's finally over; let's see what shitstorm this year of racism, bigotry, idolatry, and mouth-breathing halfwits tweeting nonstop brings.

2017 my ass; welcome to 1955. Would you care to appear before the committee?
    From time to time the accessibility of a website must be refreshed with the blood of owners and designers. It is its natural manure.
    CUTCODEDOWN.COM

Jason, I've been waiting with bated breath for your bundle of optimism to emerge.

Happy New Year to you and everyone else, as well.
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

Quote Originally Posted by deathshadow View Post
    Between a cold, cold medicine, my cocktail of normal medications and sleep aids, and a soul-weariness of the train wreck that was the past year...

I slept 23 hours; straight through the end of 2016...

Well, at least it's finally over; let's see what shitstorm this year of racism, bigotry, idolatry, and mouth-breathing halfwits tweeting nonstop brings.

2017 my ass; welcome to 1955. Would you care to appear before the committee?
    Hey, DS, don't hold back; tell us how you REALLY feel LOL.

Happy New Year (2017) to you and yours, everyone.

May it be damn sight better than the last year....
    Legacy Computers and Parts

Sales of, parts for, and repairs to, Vintage and Legacy computers.

Sorry 'bout that folks, been embracing my inner Masshole since I woke up. Aka "Friends don't let friends go into Starbucks", "Yah cahnt geht theyah frum heeyah", "wicked pissah" mode.

I think it had something to do with dreaming during my ridiculous "Let's sleep an entire DAY away" about Lo Mein from a Chinese restaurant in Hyannis that went out of business twenty years ago. I move away from Mass, they go out of business... coincidence? I think not.

Having trouble saying "happy' anything... I feel akin to John Adams; reeking of discontentment. Oh Abigail, Abigail, I have such a desire to knock heads together...

He's obnoxious and disliked, and you know that.
    From time to time the accessibility of a website must be refreshed with the blood of owners and designers. It is its natural manure.
    CUTCODEDOWN.COM