Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help needed with Micro Expander Model 1

That are good news.

If possible, please can you make some photos of S100 cards? Specially of the floppy controller.

I am still interested on the Expanders. Can you make a contact to the heirs? Or please ask them what they want to do with them.
    Thanks a lot

Florian

Quote Originally Posted by funkenzupfer View Post
    That are good news.

If possible, please can you make some photos of S100 cards? Specially of the floppy controller.

I am still interested on the Expanders. Can you make a contact to the heirs? Or please ask them what they want to do with them.
    Thanks a lot

Florian
    The heirs have been absent for a while; daily temperatures here have routinely exceeded 38C (Sacramento, California). But the weather is cooling off again, and I saw the son a few days ago... I haven't been inside the house in months. I'll try to get more pictures when I can.

Sorry for the lack of progress,

stuart

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Hastings View Post
    The heirs have been absent for a while; daily temperatures here have routinely exceeded 38C (Sacramento, California). But the weather is cooling off again, and I saw the son a few days ago... I haven't been inside the house in months. I'll try to get more pictures when I can.

Sorry for the lack of progress,

stuart
    Hi Stuart

thanks for your reply.

The time is not a problem. The computer is more than 35 years old...

In Germany we had also over 40C the highest temperatures since weather recording.

I am patience
    Florian

Blog Entries

I regret not grabbing a MicroExpander when they were available recently on ebay. Think I've seen 3 of them there. Hoping more come up. Not sure what you can do with one, but cool as a piece of Lee Felsentein memorabilia.

As soon as I looked at the Microexpander pcb I thought it looked a lot like a SOL-20. And it has the same designer Lee Felsenstein so not a wonder they look similar. Here is a good report about it and interesting story, 200 units made and not paid for:

http://www.corestack.com/machines/expander.html