Image Map Image Map

Thread: Found an acer aspire 34TLs at a thrift store, is it worth keeping?

Question Found an acer aspire 34TLs at a thrift store, is it worth keeping?

I round this cyan monstrosity at a thrift store for five bucks, do any of you have any experience with this machine and is it worth keeping?

It has a horrible mechanical keyboard,

And too much cyan
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow! That is quite an interesting find! In my opinion, it is worth saving just for the uniqueness aspect, especially from an era when everything was starting to look the same... What are the specs on it?

I should check that, not quite sure. Can't find much about it on the Internet.

found this post in the intertubez:

"This same year we bought a second computer for home it was a Acer Aspire 34tls, running windows 95, 16MB of ram 1.2gb hdd and 8x cd drive."

Also found an unboxing vid on YouTube. Apparently it has a Pentium cpu, 1Gb hard drive, and 4Mb ram.

Quote Originally Posted by MacintoshSE View Post
    I round this cyan monstrosity at a thrift store for five bucks, do any of you have any experience with this machine and is it worth keeping?

It has a horrible mechanical keyboard,

And too much cyan
    Sorry for dredging up a thread from a year ago, but if you still have it, I'd be very interested! My best friend had one in high school that looked just like this. That one had a Pentium 75.