Image Map Image Map

Thread: Sinclair Mk14 emulator on a web page

Default Sinclair Mk14 emulator on a web page

Hi,

My mate Doug has ported an Mk14 emulator to run in a web page, written in Javascript:

http://www.dougrice.plus.com/dev/seg_mk14.htm

Enjoy!

Regards,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by 1980s_john View Post
    Hi,
    My mate Doug has ported an Mk14 emulator to run in a web page, written in Javascript:
    Brilliant work, good to see people still taking an interest in the MK14 after all these years.

I've copied your link across to the UK based vintage wireless forum where there is a small subsection dedicated to vintage computers - the membership of that forum is predominantly in Britain, where most MK14 owners or ex-owners will be.

Some nice links in the info on the page below the emulator as well: I'm currently (very slowly) building a version of Karen O's PIC based hardware MK14 emulator, and still have my original MK14 as well.

Blog Entries

do you have a link to the forum?
    Dave
    G4UGM

Looking for Analog Computers, Drum Plotters, and Graphics Terminals

A link to the UK vintage wireless forum:

http://vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php

I must stress that the forum is almost entirely concerned with vintage electronics meaning, radio, audio, TV, test gear and other miscellaneous vintage electronics primarily from before 1980 with a strong emphasis on valve (tube) based equipment but it does have a subforum for vintage computers with some interesting current and past discussions about the MK14 and other machines which were popular in the UK.