Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stunning Motorola 68000 system made by Computer System Associates USA circa 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pt68k5 View Post
    Hello, I am looking to get hex file copies of the different eproms that you have for the main 68000 board

Thanks Tony
    Hi again Tony,

this wonderful system is currently in storage in my 40ft storage semi-trailer that's parked at a remote location to my home.

My Saab 9-5 car just blew a head gasket 3 days back while I was 2hrs from home, so until I can pick it up 4 days from now with a loaned car and car trailer and then replace head gasket, I am not in a position to go and get into my storage unit to get the Motorola system, so as to copy eproms.

I think I had sent the Petebug eprom copy to another member here, but that was a while back.

I cannot do anything for you before the 7th June 2019, but will try and see if I have copy of the HEX files on an old PC in my Computer room on this coming Saturday.

regards
    David

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KC9UDX View Post
    I assume this is the same CSA making Amiga accelerators...?
    It may have been

Hello David

any luck on coping the eproms

Also did you ever connect this to a serial port, and if so what shows up on the screen

Thanks Tony

Hello anyone

David are you out there, I am still waiting to see if you have had any time to get the info and post it

I have gotten one of these off of ebay, But it is missing the eproms and the c8751h
    I am working on making schematics of the serial display board along with the display and keypad board.

Any info that is shown when connected to a serial terminal would be great along with the different eprom files

Thanks Tony