Image Map Image Map

Thread: Microsolutions 1.4MB External Parallel Floppy Drive Win95 Driver needed.....

Default Microsolutions 1.4MB External Parallel Floppy Drive Win95 Driver needed.....

Hello, I got a hold of this external parallel Microsolutions Backpack 1.4 Floppy Drive unit (see photo below). Does anybody knows where can I find a driver for Windows 95se or point me in the right direction please?

All I've been able to find if this flyer that indicates that there must be drivers for windows.

http://www.minuszerodegrees.net/tran...4350_flyer.pdf

Any help is much appreciated and thanks in advance!

Blog Entries

There are Win9x drivers with the driver CD. Unfortunate that the previous owner removed the driver CD.

I don't know of a good online source for the Win9x drivers but I could email them to you. They only take up about a megabyte; the whole driver CD with everything is 27 MB.

Quote Originally Posted by krebizfan View Post
    There are Win9x drivers with the driver CD. Unfortunate that the previous owner removed the driver CD.

I don't know of a good online source for the Win9x drivers but I could email them to you. They only take up about a megabyte; the whole driver CD with everything is 27 MB.
    Awesome, that would be great! Sending you a PM thank you.

I just use the DOS driver backpack.sys

It does the job. I can upload it if you need it.
    Current Vintage Equipment - IBM Thinkpad 390, Asus P5A-B Cyrix Box, IBM Aptiva A12, PB 300SX, Tandy 1000RLX-HD "B", VIC20, Zenith ZFL-181-93.
    Looking for: Dirt Cheap XT/AT, 486, and a C64, parts or whole systems.
    I'm willing to solder for you. 9 years professional through-hole and surface mount experience.
    I can do through-hole work with my current bench. Cash or interesting parts accepted!