Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lots of stuff - PLEASE LOOK

I'd like to try for a couple of hundred on the ALR, but the magazines I just want to be preserved somewhere. I posted that ALR a few years ago and got some bites, so I hope maybe someone semi-local would like it and can avoid shipping it altogether. Thanks though.

What were you asking for the SimCheck and does it have any of the additional modules? Any pictures?

Thanks
    Legacy Computers and Parts

Sales of, parts for, and repairs to, Vintage and Legacy computers.

Someone has already claimed the SimCheck as of yesterday. For the sake of answering the question though, it has the 40-bit expander with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Run4Fun View Post
    Someone has already claimed the SimCheck as of yesterday. For the sake of answering the question though, it has the 40-bit expander with it.
    OK, thanks.

If it falls through, let me know....
    Legacy Computers and Parts

Sales of, parts for, and repairs to, Vintage and Legacy computers.

What are the slots? I see white (PCI) and brown...

I am bi-curious. PCI/EISA?

" Windows 2000 Advanced Server" ohh... Does not look good for MCA...

The slots you are see are : 8 PCI (traditional) slots, and 8 EISA slots. They share a bus so you can really only use any combination of 8. For example, if you have a card in PCI slot 1, then you must skip EISA slot 1, but you can use slot 2, etc.

Some folks had asked for photos, and all I could supply was stock internet stuff, but last night I got around to clearing off enough space to lay the spare board flat. Even though I have decided (for the time being) to keep the complete system, the spare board IS still available for sale, with the two memory risers and all the RAM thats in them, along with the 4 Pentium Pros installed.ALR QUAD6.jpg For anyone interested in putting together their own machine, there is a company in Florida called Unimetrix, who should be able to source any missing parts you may need to complete your build.

Forgive my forum inexperience, I can't seem to make the photo appear any larger. LOL.
    Attached Images Attached Images