Image Map Image Map
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EISA configuration .CFG file collection

Here is for Siemens Nixdorf PCD-5T machines, one level up there might be more, I don't know the SNI machines. http://oldcomputers-ddns.org/public/pub/rechner/siemens/pcd-5t/index.html

Thanks for the link, I've also found the EISA files for the SIEMENS PG750 on that server. Been thru the rest of the manafactures listed there and havn't found anything else.

---

I've had a couple of PM's related to this, as said in my reply's, I've found some more .cfg's myself and I've nearly completed adding those. So if anyone has any .cfgs You'd like to add please post here or PM me them. There is no need to check if I already have them, I can do that.

Question, Anyone with experience on non-intel systems with an EISA bus, like HP Apollo/9000, SGI, and perhaps SUN? Not sure about Sun, found some PnP ID's mixed with CFG ID's and then there was that 386 they did. Anyway, Did the HP/SGI etc use an ECU? I remember reading somewhere of HP .cfg's stored somewhere in the /etc/EISA dir. Does anyone have .cfg's for these systems?

So far I've found 259 more .cfg including the ones in the post from 1ST1.

Does anyone want to add some/know where I can find some?

Last year I gave files to 1ST1 that were hosted on a long-gone Olivetti server. They were mostly disk images packed into old self-extracting EXEs. Inside there are many EISA configuration files, mostly duplicates but there's stuff that isn't in your archive. Did 1ST1 give them to you?
    • Computers I'm looking for: Olivetti M380-40 • Olivetti M486 • Olivetti M6 620 suprema • HP Vectra VL 6/400

I think so. He sent me like 700MB so it's hard to remember. I don't recall a huge amount of Olivetti stuff, but I have been through one hell of a lot of .cfg's. He may have included them.

@6885P5H, can you write down the file names, then I can check.

Ok everyone. v1.03 is up with approx 200 new .cfg's. Thanks to everyone who sent me some files.

http://66.113.161.23/~mR_Slug/EISA/

@6885P5H as far as I can tell, yes the files are included.