Image Map Image Map

Thread: Forum style change - default mobile format

Default Forum style change - default mobile format

I'm not sure what happened.. I'm not sure how it happened.. I'm not sure who made it happen..

But for the love of all things, PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK QUICKLY!!!!!
    "Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions; hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact." - Me

What device are you using?

Desktop.. I logged out and relogged in. Somehow my user experience was changed to mobile and persisted via cookie. I didn't do anything I am aware of to trigger it. Things are back after relogging. Whew... I thought I was truly in Purgatory for a while.
    "Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions; hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact." - Me

It's a "drop down box" in the lower left of the page.
    Be polite and I may let you live.

The other day I clicked on a google link to the forum where the indexed URL ended in "&styleid=3", which changed my forum theme until I manually changed it back. Perhaps you encountered something similar.

That being possible seems like a rather large bug.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy View Post
    The other day I clicked on a google link to the forum where the indexed URL ended in "&styleid=3", which changed my forum theme until I manually changed it back. Perhaps you encountered something similar.

That being possible seems like a rather large bug.
    I encountered that exact same annoyance recently. If that's some kind of new vBulletin "feature", it's rather brain-damaged.