Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contributing to the tvdog Tandy 1000 archive

Not I, but I'll do ImageDisk. Need to get floppy drive put back in my Win 10 machine. I'll let you know in a PM when I upload and where (will be a Zip file of course)

Blog Entries

If you're inserting a disk into a machine running live graphics Windows XP or later, make sure it's write-protected. XP and later changes bits in the MBR of any diskette you insert, so it's modified before you have a chance to image it. (That's why I boot pure DOS when using ImageDisk.)
    Offering a bounty for:
    - Documentation and original distribution disks for: Panasonic Sr. Partner, Corona PPC-400, Zenith Z-160 series
    - Music Construction Set, IBM Music Feature edition (has red sticker on front stating IBM Music Feature)
    - Any very old/ugly IBM joystick (such as the Franklin JS-123)

3. Default

There are some disks up on eBay right now that are from a TL3. I can’t image one of mine due to a bad sector. I might bid on that one since it’s low. It seems to be a bit more complete with some extras.

4. Default

I’m just using the Tandy TL3 to image to the emulator. Good point about the NT and beyond modifications. I forgot about that. They are all protected though.