Image Map Image Map

Thread: More updates on Chuck Jones: Space Cop of the Future, New DOS game

Default More updates on Chuck Jones: Space Cop of the Future, New DOS game

Hey if any of you were wondering about progress on my DOS game Chuck Jones: Space Cop of the Future, I posted an update over on my blog here.
    Currently working on new DOS game, Chuck Jones: Space Cop of the Future, Check out my Dev Blog. WARNING: contains rocket powered El Caminos

Vintage Computers:
    Unitron Apple II clone, 2x Commodore Vic-20, Commodore 64, Commodore 128, Amiga 500, Macintosh Plus, Macintosh SE, AST Premium 286, 3 386sx PCs, Atari TT030

Hey everyone,

I've been writing some articles about the music in Chuck Jones: Space Cop of the Future, if you're interested in how I make Adlib, SoundBlaster and MT-32 Music you can Check them out here.

Cheers
    Currently working on new DOS game, Chuck Jones: Space Cop of the Future, Check out my Dev Blog. WARNING: contains rocket powered El Caminos

Vintage Computers:
    Unitron Apple II clone, 2x Commodore Vic-20, Commodore 64, Commodore 128, Amiga 500, Macintosh Plus, Macintosh SE, AST Premium 286, 3 386sx PCs, Atari TT030

Its the end of the month again and we've got another update: https://chuckjonesdevblog.wordpress....-21st-century/

Last edited by PgrAm; December 1st, 2017 at 12:28 PM.

Vintage Computers:

This looks like such an awesome project!