Image Map Image Map

Thread: IMSAI.net, how to contact?

Default IMSAI.net, how to contact?

I've sent email to the email listed on the IMSAI.net site for a month or so and can't reach anyone there. Has anyone had contact or have a suggestion of how to contact them? I need to buy some parts.

len

Suggest you're interested in taking business from them, that'll get him moving

I've had several people send me IMSAI boards to repair after failing to get an adequate response from Todd Fischer (who runs the site). I sent Mr. Fischer an email offering my repair services since several people suggested Fischer-Freitas had stated they didn't do repairs on IMSAI hardware anymore. Mr. Fischer responded simply, "No, it's not correct."

What parts are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by glitch View Post
    Suggest you're interested in taking business from them, that'll get him moving

I've had several people send me IMSAI boards to repair after failing to get an adequate response from Todd Fischer (who runs the site). I sent Mr. Fischer an email offering my repair services since several people suggested Fischer-Freitas had stated they didn't do repairs on IMSAI hardware anymore. Mr. Fischer responded simply, "No, it's not correct."

What parts are you looking for?
    Switches, the 7101 address/data type. About 50% of mine are flaky.

len