Image Map Image Map
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ForthDOS?

Blog Entries

Default ForthDOS?

Neat. The only other reference I found in a very quick search was this reference to the book: http://www.craigandheather.net/cwripage.html

It would be cool if that book got preserved by Archive.org. Or maybe perserved.

That search I made was so quick that I didn't even realize that the reference I found was from the author of the book!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NF6X View Post
    Neat. The only other reference I found in a very quick search was this reference to the book: http://www.craigandheather.net/cwripage.html

It would be cool if that book got preserved by Archive.org. Or maybe perserved.
    Yes, I agree. No real interest in Forth, but I'd contribute $10 if a forum member got it and archived it.

Mike

"Percision"
    Computers: Amiga 1200, DEC VAXStation 4000/60, DEC MicroPDP-11/73
    Synthesizers: Roland JX-10/SH-09/HS-80/MT-32/D-50, Yamaha DX7-II/V50/TX7/TG33/FB-01, Korg MS-20 Mini/ARP Odyssey/DW-8000/M1, Ensoniq SQ-80, E-mu Emax HD/Proteus-2, Casio CZ-5000, Moog Satellite, Sequential Circuits Prophet-600
    "'Legacy code' often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling." - Bjarne Stroustrup

Yeh, if anyone wants to hace a go, I would stick $10 in the kitty too, just to get it archived. I don't think the seller will ship to the UK
    In the UK the Jupiter 'Ace', a Sinclair ZX81 look-alike, was a Forth only machine.

Count me in for $10 as well. Also - being in the UK - shipment will be either difficult or expensive if I was to bid on the item myself.

I think I may also have found the disk that accompanied the book (if one isn't already included) at http://oddmix.com/books/trs80_forth.html.

Dave

I tried to send the seller a message. Unfortunately, they are not accepting messages.

My plan was to see if they would ship to the UK - but that looks out of the question if they are not accepting messages.

Dave

Blog Entries

That's strange as the description says, "Send a message if you have any questions."

Mike

There are some weird issues with messages. I'll keep an eye on it, and if I can get it cheap enough I'll scan it up and see if we can get it on archive.org