Image Map Image Map

Thread: Printing Coupons...

Default Printing Coupons...

Does anyone know what the mechanism is that prevents more than one coupon from being printed from a coupon site? I got to thinking about this recently and it doesn't appear to be either cookie or registry related. So there must be another mechanism in play. Any ideas?
    If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen
    ☞ Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Blog Entries

I thought a lot of the coupon sites used web browser plugins that could keep their own unique cookie equivalents. I found the coupon printer plugins so aggressive that I run it inside a virtual machine. Theoretically, you could create multiple VMs each with its own coupon printing instance and pile up the coupons.

Would you give us an example, please?

IP address. MAC address. And now mobile phone numbers. At least with coupons.com. Many manufacturer websites also require an account be created and signed in to in combination with IP/MAC address.