Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tandy TRS-80 Model 2000 software and manual archive

Thanks Jeff, I'll put a link to your site once I get to the point where I put up a homepage. I liked he old invoice to Misosys, man these computers were expensive. I see the sale date would have been one of the first to hit the marketplace as 80micro Jan 84 debuted the machine, Tandy would have announced it approx. 2 months earlier.

Today's addition: SuperCalc3 manual http://ianmav.customer.netspace.net....ree26-5302.pdf

Ian.
    *There is never a charge for Tech Support even if you don't purchase from me - We are Enthusiasts Helping Other Enthusiast and that is just the way it is

*There is never a charge for Tech Support even if you don't purchase from me - We are Enthusiasts Helping Other Enthusiast and that is just the way it is

Just a small one today. Videotex Plus

http://ianmav.customer.netspace.net....lus26-5260.pdf

Thanks to Videotex plus I was able to get my T2K online at 300 baud the same day I bought it home.