Image Map Image Map

Thread: ISA to USB - Are these anywhere to be found?

Question ISA to USB - Are these anywhere to be found?

I have been looking for an ISA to USB 8bit card for my IBM XT (see picture below). At some point these cards seemed to be around and Lo-Tech had stock (out of stock since I don't know when).
    Now the only places I found that these cards seemed to be heavily commented and reviewed are on some Chinese vintage computer sites and their info (translated) is great, But aren't these cards no longer in the circuit of Western Vintage Computing at all? Any one knows where might find the parts or a kit of an assembled one?

ISA to USB.jpg
    IBM 5160 zero-XT. System Specs: Original IBM XT motherboard 256KB-640KB|XT-IDE Rev01, Code V. 1.1.5|Intel Inboard 386 with 1MB RAM (Cyrix 486 upgraded)|Intel AboveBoard PS/286 with 4MB RAM (2MB RAM Piggyback expansion)|Lotharek's HxC SD floppy emulator Rev F|High Density Floppy Controller Mini/Micro4|ATI VGAWONDER XL24 1MB|Sound Blaster CT-1320 (with CMS chips)|Monitors: IBM 5151, IBM 5153, and IBM 8515|Printer: Juki 6100|Keyboard: IBM Model M Space Saver|Mouse: Logitech P7 (BUS mouse)|Joystick: Kraft Premium III

The lo-tech isa-usb cards were experimental but didn't get very far unfortunately, The chinese isa-usb cards were available on aliexpress and a few members bought from them IIRC, There is a couple of threads on here somewhere.

I see. Thanks Malc. I found a seller from China that has some available. I will post more on this when it arrives.
    IBM 5160 zero-XT. System Specs: Original IBM XT motherboard 256KB-640KB|XT-IDE Rev01, Code V. 1.1.5|Intel Inboard 386 with 1MB RAM (Cyrix 486 upgraded)|Intel AboveBoard PS/286 with 4MB RAM (2MB RAM Piggyback expansion)|Lotharek's HxC SD floppy emulator Rev F|High Density Floppy Controller Mini/Micro4|ATI VGAWONDER XL24 1MB|Sound Blaster CT-1320 (with CMS chips)|Monitors: IBM 5151, IBM 5153, and IBM 8515|Printer: Juki 6100|Keyboard: IBM Model M Space Saver|Mouse: Logitech P7 (BUS mouse)|Joystick: Kraft Premium III

Yes, Please post back when it arrives and let us know how you get on, Are you getting the Boot Rom with it ?.