Image Map Image Map

Thread: Apple Software on 5.25" Diskette ---> TRASHCAN

Default Apple Software on 5.25" Diskette ---> TRASHCAN

I have long since committed my Apple II's to the trash, but realize that I have a ton of software on 5.25" diskettes still (probably 100 disks or so). Though I was originally saving these for reformatting and use as throwaway disks for my Commodores, I realize that someone on here might want them for something. Since these computers weren't mine to begin with, there's nothing on the disks that pertains to me so I don't have to scrub for personal info.

Dunno what to do with them otherwise, I can post a list of what's in there if someone is interested.

I was never into the II's - mostly Macs, but in the last couple of years, I have purchased and been gifted a IIGS, a IIc a ][ and a ][+, with few of the disks included, so I would be interested in your disks. I have made a few boot and utility disks, but don't have much more than that and two or three games on 5.25".

Yea, I'm interested. Post pics.

Default Apple Software on 5.25" Diskette ---> TRASHCAN :: DOS, Utilities, Games, CP/M Stuff

OK, so I have pulled all of my Apple II software / books out from storage and this what I have... There's quite a bit here and, as previously stated, I am not an Apple "guy" so have no idea what some of this is.
    I also have no way to test any of it. Some of you have contacted me privately, others have indicated interest in this thread. I'm not sure if there is a "fair" way to pass this out, of if any of it is worthy of "archive" so would appreciate advice!

Lastly, I don't know if any of this is "worth anything" but if I find out that someone snookered something out of me for "free" and then E-Bay'd it for $$$, I'd be pretty pissed off.

DOS / DOS Utils
    DOS stuff.jpg
    Copy II.jpg

GAMES
    Flight Sim.jpg
    games.jpg

UTILITIES / PRODUCTIVITY
    Productivity.jpg
    Appleworks.jpg

PROGRAMMING
    Programming & Utils.jpg

There was a pile of disks that were all labelled "SOFTDISK MAGAZETTE" - all in all, probably 20 - 30 "issues."
    Softdisk.jpg

Surprisingly, I found a bunch of CP/M stuff as well. If I'd have known that the Apple II I threw out had a CP/M card in it, I probably would have kept it. :/
    CPM.jpg

Lastly, there is a big pile of hand-written disks:
    Hand labelled Disks.jpg

================================================== =========

I'm hoping we can come to some easy and fair way of distributing this stuff. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by LesB3 View Post
    I have long since committed my Apple II's to the trash, but realize that I have a ton of software on 5.25" diskettes still (probably 100 disks or so). Though I was originally saving these for reformatting and use as throwaway disks for my Commodores, I realize that someone on here might want them for something. Since these computers weren't mine to begin with, there's nothing on the disks that pertains to me so I don't have to scrub for personal info.

Dunno what to do with them otherwise, I can post a list of what's in there if someone is interested.
    I am interested in the disks. I'm in Oklahoma.
    magnusfalkirk
    Think Different - Apple II Forever!

6. Default

How much would you want with shipping to 33991 in Florida? My direct email is walterp (at) cyberstreet.net.