Image Map Image Map

Thread: PDP 11/23 with RL02 in UK for sale

Default PDP 11/23 with RL02 in UK for sale

Dirty, but a good price for a complete system like that!

Very nice price. Definitely curious to see how much it goes for in the UK. Certainly wouldn't stay that low for long here in the states!

Quote Originally Posted by DECtechGuy View Post
    Very nice price. Definitely curious to see how much it goes for in the UK. Certainly wouldn't stay that low for long here in the states!
    Certainly not, unless it was local pickup in Alaska or something.

Trouble is i think the "Vintage computer hobby" scene over here is no where near like it is in the US, I'm surprised it got a bid.

Had two bids and was at 310.01 but looks like the listing was removed.

Yes it "disappeared" out of my watch list. I hate the way sellers are allowed to do this if an item has had a bid on it. If they have a minimum amount they would like for it then they should set a reserve.

I watched it and the auction seemed to run to the end, the second bidder was new with zero feedback, maybe the seller pulled it at the last few seconds or ebah pulled the listing after it ended, I've had that happen to me before, sold something and ebah pulled the listing because they decided it contravened their rules and regulations in some way.

I think this is down to Ebay's broken auction system. In the past 6 weeks I've had half a dozen or so of my auctions end with the winning bidder being a new user. In each case their winning bid was only submitted in the last few seconds and again, in each case the only details for the user was a postcode. No full address or name. Within an hour or two of the auction ending, I get an email from Ebay stating the listing has been cancelled (And removed) due to a suspicious buyer. Fees are refunded.

I've spoken to Ebay regarding this and their only suggestion is to list as a Buy-It-Now.

I have seen it happen on listings I was going to bid on too.

It's been relisted. Apparantly eBay canceled it at the last minute due to problems with the highest bidder.

>>>Click Here<<<