Image Map Image Map

Thread: Model III / LDOS 5.3.1 / Scripsit 1.3.0 - Printing problems

Default Model III / LDOS 5.3.1 / Scripsit 1.3.0 - Printing problems

All,

I'm trying to figure if I'm doing something wrong; I have my Model III running LDOS 5.3.1, am running a copy of Scripsit 1.3.0 from Ira's database.. it all boots up and I can open a new file and start to type.
    I have a Tandy Daisy Wheel Printer 2 attached, and in BASIC I can LPRINT to it and it works fine.

Scripsit is set to use DW2/CTL as the printer driver. If I type up and CONTROL-P, it opens the print menu, I hit ENTER and it pauses for a moment then goes back to the editing screen, without making the printer print.

Anyone else had printing problems in Scripsit?

--Phil

Yes make sure it’s the correct version of the driver and it’s valid. I had the same issue from his images.

I have a working copy but I’m as CES so it will be a few days.

Very useful to know, thanks!

I really want to see how this printer does PS printing- technically it should be real nice.

I'll dig about for a few other copies- I didn't see a way to validate which version is which though.

--Phil

I had a dig through all the images I could find, and came across a driver for scripsit that makes my printer rattle into life.

It prints in proportional but I've got the wrong daisy wheel fitted on this printer for it not to kern (courier).

Progress!

Next up trying to figure why the paper margins are all weird

Phil