Image Map Image Map

Thread: Data I/O 29B / Unipak 2B adapters.

Default Data I/O 29B / Unipak 2B adapters.

I am looking for a 351B-068 adapter for the Unipak 2B / 29B combo.

A schematic / PCB layout or even photo of the PCB on both sides will probably work as well.

If someone has schematics for the Unipak 2B that could be a way forward as well. (I found schematics for Unipak 2, but not 2B)

/Mattis

I'm sure i've seen a service manual for the 2B with schematics around, Have you joined / looked in the file area of the Data I/O group on yahoo groups, It might be worth asking on there if anyone has a spare adapter for sale.

Can't help with the Data I/O side of things.

If this is only to read the contents of some 82S215 PROMs have you considered just wiring up a small board with a 10-bit counter to drive the address lines of the PROM plus a clock signal and use a logic analyzer to capture the data at each address?

I was going to do something similar to dump a 2708 which is not supported by any of the device programmers I have. I still used a logic analyzer to capture the data but was able to do it in circuit by running some code on the target system to loop reading all of the EPROM address space.

I have tried to join the Data I/O group on gropss.io. But haven't got approved yet. Cannot access the file archive without approved membership as it seems.

Google tell me someone there has bare pcbs. But this was in 2011. Tried to contact the guy directly but no response yet.

Quote Originally Posted by gslick View Post
    Can't help with the Data I/O side of things.

If this is only to read the contents of some 82S215 PROMs have you considered just wiring up a small board with a 10-bit counter to drive the address lines of the PROM plus a clock signal and use a logic analyzer to capture the data at each address?
    I have considered hooking up an AVR microcontroller to do the job. But a counter, as you suggest, would also do the job together with a logic analyzer.

If nothing turns up in a few days so that I can make a simple adapter for the data io then I will resort to this I think. There is no real hurry.