Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: soviet game package with tetris

I was about to say that this one shouldn't have been hard to Google, but then I noticed the wonderful "6 Pak" spelling. Gotta love it when they do that.

http://www.mobygames.com/game/russian-6-pak:

Ever heard of Tetris? There are many other puzzle-based games from Russia and the Russian 6 Pak presents six of them:

• Flying Pictures: There is a game field with a lot of blocks with different pictures on it. Your character has also blocks with pictures with him. The goal is to throw every block on another block with a corresponding picture. This block disappears and the block you threw is returned to you with a new picture on it.
    • Fast Ring: Similar to Pipemania.
    • Line Man: Also very similar to Pipemania.
    • Master of Bombs: A Tetris variant with bombs.
    • Crete: This is a sliding puzzle - slide the walls of the labyrinths so that your avatar can pass through without crossing the path of his enemy. There are no arcade elements present.
    • Shadows: Shoot asteroids with a crosshair cursor. Pure arcade gameplay in this one.
    int10h.org :: :: :: blog

☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen