Image Map Image Map
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spreadsheet collection

Default Spreadsheet collection

Sharing my spreadsheet collection and catalog... all feedback is welcome. If you have any items that are not on there that you might be interested in contributing or selling, feel free to post them!

IMG-20171207-WA0012.jpg

http://www.414c.com/en/galeria.aspx

Good God Man! That's... magnificent!

I doubt that I have anything that you don't but I've bookmarked the page and will try to remember to take a look as and when I come across any.

Blog Entries

It's all spreadsheet software
    It's all spreadsheet software.

Sweet jesus, I didn't even know collecting those could even be a hobby. I am very impressed.
    = Excellent space heater

I would like to think that most vintage computer enthusiasts here would also collect physical software for their systems. But that makes my closet full of misc IBM PC software titles look like a few specs of disk shaped rust stains.

Do you keep a spreadsheet of your spreadsheets?

Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy View Post
    I would like to think that most vintage computer enthusiasts here would also collect physical software for their systems. But that makes my closet full of misc IBM PC software titles look like a few specs of disk shaped rust stains.
    I have that much software.

But I have maybe TEN spreadsheet programs.

I'll never forget the first time I saw a spreadsheet program. I instantly envisioned countless uses for it. It impressed me more than any other software.

Blog Entries

Theres also a good selection of "Works" packages I see. Much underated. I used PFS:Window Works back in the day. Claris Works was popular among Apple users and had a Windows 3.1 version.
    Last edited by Caluser2000; March 14th, 2018 at 12:03 AM.
    Thomas Byers (DRI)- "You'll have a million people using the A> [MS-DOS prompt] forever. You'll have five million using [nongraphic] menu systems such as Topview, Concurrent PC-DOS, Desq, and those types. But there'll be 50 to 100 million using the iconic-based interfaces."

Holly ... !! I'm really astonished

It's difficult to see what's there.. a text listing would help!
    Do you have NotisCalc?

Nice!