Image Map Image Map

Thread: SL/E is in new case

Default SL/E is in new case

Thanks to Vwestlife, I’ve gotten a re-homed SL/E. Original front plastic was cracked in several places and mistreated during shipment to him originally. I used some parts from a TL/2 shell and have it all nice again.

The only things I might need for it are a 3.5 blank cover (or the bracket for a second drive), or a white 5.25” TEAC drive to put in the bottom bay.

https://imgur.com/gallery/vrB8z

Thanks, vwestlife!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I love how you got the case to defy gravity. Now that is what I call an upgrade!

Quote Originally Posted by mojorific View Post
    I love how you got the case to defy gravity. Now that is what I call an upgrade!
    Gotta love the iPhone orientation bug

Quote Originally Posted by acadiel View Post
    Gotta love the iPhone orientation bug
    It's not a bug, it's a feature:

https://iphonephotographyschool.com/...s-upside-down/

If you rotate your iPhone, the camera sensor won't know about it. It will simply record the image and save it to a file, letting the software on your phone do the rest.

To make sure that your photos are displayed correctly, your iPhone adds information about the correct rotation of the photo to the properties of each image, which are specified in EXIF tags.

Your iPhone doesn't convert any images to the correct orientation because that would keep it busy for a few seconds. Instead it simply saves all photos as they were recorded and adds information about their correct orientation to EXIF tags.

This means that your iPhone is ready to shoot another photo within a fraction of a second, which is just awesome. The only problem is that some software developers, including Microsoft, ignore the information that's stored in EXIF tags.