Image Map Image Map
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling my entire collection

Unhappy Selling my entire collection

Hello everybody,
    As sad as it sound, i will sell my entire collection. 15+ years of work. I have more then 100 machines, and some are quite big, like a Data General Nova 4, DPS6, RS6000SP, IBM Regatta. Othe machines are more human
    If interested pls check my photo album on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/nikofmx/med...8860081&type=3 and then PM me or mail me.
    I will not post here all the list because i'm updating the album every week. I can ship, collection is in Trieste - Italy.
    Thank you!

i have made a photogallery on my site, so even without facebook account you can check photos.
    http://www.nikola.it/retrocomputing-collection/

Is there any way you can share the photos without requiring a Facebook account?

Thanks

Rob

It would be helpful if you would include your location in your profile. This is especially important for anybody who is interested in the bigger machines.

Note for those without FaceButt - according to FB, the OP is in Italy.

Quote Originally Posted by rjarratt View Post
    Is there any way you can share the photos without requiring a Facebook account?
    I'm not on Facebook, and I am unable to view your photos...

Looks like you are in Italy, so I may not be able to purchase anything, but you never know.

smp

In NiKo's defense, and as a seller, I can commiserate when people don't read the ads

From the original posting above:

"I can ship, collection is in Trieste - Italy.
    Thank you!"

Sellam

P.S. That is a very nice collection of big iron for your part of the world. You should find lots of eager buyers across Europe. Good luck.

Some advise: post on AmiBay / DOS Reloaded (DE) / CPU World / Classic Computing (DE) / DOS Forum (DE). There are Europeans there in addition to VCFED.

thank you everybody! sellam thans for the compliments and for reading the entire post PeterLi, i will check them! tnx!

9. Default

Hi Interested in the DPS6 ..What model is it 750,850,950
    Mike Palmer 44(0) 1277286180

NiKo,

I sent you a PM last month regarding the DPS6. Are you picking up PMs?

Welcome to VCFED Mike.

Regards,

Dave
    Last edited by daver2; April 16th, 2018 at 12:32 PM.