Image Map Image Map

Thread: Kermit 80 for Kaypro

Default Kermit 80 for Kaypro

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone has a disk image (IMD, IMG, HFE) for Kermit for the Kaypro that they could possibly email me.

Cheers
    Phil
    retro computing at: www.neoncluster.com ....is dead

Id be interested in that disk image as well Nama if you come across it. Thanks.

Hi VERAULT,
    No luck yet unfortunately.
    Will let you know.

Not a disk image, but here's the files for a Kaypro II version. If you have a PC and a copy of 22DISK you can copy it to a floppy.

http://www.classiccmp.org/cpmarchive...PRO/II/KERMIT/
    Wanted: ASR33 Teletype, TU56, TK05, VT50/52/100, Altair 8800 CPU card, KD11-EA (M8265, M8266), RX8-E M8357, DK8-EA M882, VC8-E M869 M885, RK8-E M7104 M7105 M7106, TD8-E M868.
    Avaliable for trade: Numerous PC ISA, PCI, and VLB boards and motherboards from the 5150 to P4 era, DEC Storageworks HDDs, misc DIP ICs, QBUS cards, 8080/85/86/88/Z80 CPUs, VT420, Misc radio valves (vacuum tubes), C64, Amiga 1200, Sinclair/Oric/TRS-80 spares, Mac Classic + Classic II.

It's fairly straightforward to build for the Kaypro, I don't have mine set up at the moment or I'd grab an image of my Kermit disk.

Thanks guys,
    Thanks for your advice. I ended up using 22Disk and the files linked above and created a floppy containing Kermit. I also included PCget.com and PCput.com.
    I then pip'ed the contents over from the real floppy to my Gotek HxC into a blank formatted floppy image.
    It was a little hit and miss as the drive in my PC is actually a HD drive which isn't recommended, and it took a couple of goes before I could PIP all the files across.

VERAULT, if you want to PM me your email, I'll send you the .HFE file.

Thanks again everyone.

Phil