Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone going to VCF-E

Quote Originally Posted by VERAULT View Post
    how does that work kb2syd? Do the owners give your thier bottom price or set thier own asking price?
    Owner sets initial asking price. I try to get that. There are times set aside to alter your price point. If you're attending, you can also leave your number and handle negotiations via text or phone call. I collect the sale price and VCF keeps a percentage for managing the sale. You can be paid via cash or paypal. Buyers can use cash or credit card.

Default It works pretty well

Quote Originally Posted by kb2syd View Post
    Owner sets initial asking price. I try to get that. There are times set aside to alter your price point. If you're attending, you can also leave your number and handle negotiations via text or phone call. I collect the sale price and VCF keeps a percentage for managing the sale. You can be paid via cash or paypal. Buyers can use cash or credit card.
    Hey, just my 2 cents. I thought the consignment idea worked out pretty well. I sold some sun sparcs, and SGI boxes last year. There were also some things that tempted me, but I resisted...