Image Map Image Map
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TRS 80 Warehouse

Interested in the Tandy 1000 SX box, and any manuals/system disks you might have. I have a the system, but having the box, foam inserts and manuals/disks would be great!

Msg me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stirner View Post
    Is that a CM-11 monitor in the 4th picture? Ive been looking for a display for my SX, preferably in color but anything CGA is fine.
    Yes it is, and for the right price it could be your's.

Quote Originally Posted by keenerb View Post
    I'd be more than happy to come by and help you sort through that stuff...
    What you see in the pictures is just a tiny glimpse of What I am getting (like a grain of sand) the rest is being sorted out and getting shipped to my place and will take a little time to arrive. So stay tuned folks more to come at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    What you see in the pictures is just a tiny glimpse of What I am getting (like a grain of sand) the rest is being sorted out and getting shipped to my place and will take a little time to arrive. So stay tuned folks more to come at a later date.
    Have you found any portable/handhelds in the mix yet? That's more what I'm looking for. Model 100, 200, 102, 600, and pocket computers.

If so, will definitely make a drive up there!
    Outside a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read! Groucho Marx

Curtis McCain

http://pages.suddenlink.net/curtismc/

Quote Originally Posted by curtis View Post
    Have you found any portable/handhelds in the mix yet? That's more what I'm looking for. Model 100, 200, 102, 600, and pocket computers.

If so, will definitely make a drive up there!
    I do have a 102 but it is rough condition. It works but is scratched up and covered in paint splatter, Missing Battery compartment door. Plus I have some software for the 100/102's.

Any Tandy 1000 EX/HX memory expansion cards?

You have got to take more photos before you start shipping the "Wonderful Things"! I hope you enjoy your Retro-archaeology.

Quote Originally Posted by darkavengerbr View Post
    Any Tandy 1000 EX/HX memory expansion cards?
    Not at this time, the entire collection has not arrived to my location yet.

Quote Originally Posted by multivac View Post
    You have got to take more photos before you start shipping the "Wonderful Things"! I hope you enjoy your Retro-archaeology.
    I will be uploading more photos as soon as I can. At this point I am trying to set up an area to take photos so I can list item for sale.

I have made a small list of what I have here at my location, it is just what machines I have and software included. Haven't had time yet to log every thing so far.

TRS 80 Machine List as of 6/24/18

Model 4D = 3, Model 2 = 1, Model 1 = 1, CoCo 1 = 2, CoCo 2 = 1, CoCo 3 = 1, 1000SX = 3,
    1000 EX = 1, Pocket Computer Model PC-2 = 1.
    Various Software for all the above Machines. Mostly business software LOTUS 123, SCRITSIT Ect