Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AT&T 6300 (Olivetti M24) DB25 video out -> CGA monitor?

Blog Entries

I'll add parenthetically that if you want to attach a VGA monitor to the M24, you'll have to find one that can scan down to 24.8KHz--not all can. Most won't go below 30KHz. I lucked out and tried the connector swap on an old ASUS LCD and it worked fine.

Which model, And what did you successfully connect it to?

Blog Entries

I'd have to go check, but it was an old one--I gave the 6300 away a few months ago, so I can't verify it.

Thanks Chuck - I should have checked the original schematics and not just gone by a random pinout I found on the net.

I actually have a Supervision 625 - I screwed up the model in the other thread.

Based on the sticker on the back; it *should* support the Olivetti M24 video standard. Once I get the power supply working properly I will test it out and report back.
    System 80 Expansion Interface located! Thanks to all who helped out and the good people in the NZ vintage computer forums!

If it's a 9 pin connector, it's bound to mirror the cga pinout. This isn't complicated. But the p/s is an issue, though it seems you're getting adequate assistamce in the other thread. It also would be nice if you posted a photo of the sticker. You're always leaving us in suspense.