Image Map Image Map
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TRS-80 Color Computer 2

I receive my Cassette Recorder Interface Cable today. I will try the Cable later or when I can.

I am downloading a few programs and to use them do I need unpack them in there own directory? The to run them change to that directory and type cload then on the PC run the wav file. First plugin the cassette cable in the ear phone jack.

If they are tape files in .wav format, yes. You play them through a sound card on your PC. You type CLOAD for BASIC programs, or CLOADM : EXEC for machine code programs.

Gedt a Drivewire cable. That would allow you to use a PC as a disk server for your Coco.
    -----[ Al ]-----

3 - TRS-80 Model I, TRS-80 Model 4D, LNW-80 Model I, Coco, 3 - Coco 2, Coco 3, 2 - Tano Dragon 64, C64, C64c, C128, 2 - Atari 800XL,
    Atari 520-ST, Atari Mega-2 ST, Amiga 1000, TS-1000, TS-2068, ZX-Spectrum, IBM 5150, 2 - Apple ][gs, Laser 128, and a butt load of Macs and Intel PCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Hartman View Post
    If they are tape files in .wav format, yes. You play them through a sound card on your PC. You type CLOAD for BASIC programs, or CLOADM : EXEC for machine code programs.

Gedt a Drivewire cable. That would allow you to use a PC as a disk server for your Coco.
    I couldn't turn that Cassette cable down it was $10.49 with eBay discount. That Drivewire cable is next on my list. I think.

BTW... I was placing an order at OSHPark for the Timex 2068 Cartridge boards that N6FX designed, I want to try to make a Spectrum Emulator Cartridge. While I was ordering those, I threw some Coco Cartridge boards on. I'll be making myself a cartridge to auto-boot Drivewire. If it works I can make you one (no case). Just pay me for parts and shipping. Probably less than $10.00US.
    -----[ Al ]-----

3 - TRS-80 Model I, TRS-80 Model 4D, LNW-80 Model I, Coco, 3 - Coco 2, Coco 3, 2 - Tano Dragon 64, C64, C64c, C128, 2 - Atari 800XL,
    Atari 520-ST, Atari Mega-2 ST, Amiga 1000, TS-1000, TS-2068, ZX-Spectrum, IBM 5150, 2 - Apple ][gs, Laser 128, and a butt load of Macs and Intel PCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Hartman View Post
    BTW... I was placing an order at OSHPark for the Timex 2068 Cartridge boards that N6FX designed, I want to try to make a Spectrum Emulator Cartridge. While I was ordering those, I threw some Coco Cartridge boards on. I'll be making myself a cartridge to auto-boot Drivewire. If it works I can make you one (no case). Just pay me for parts and shipping. Probably less than $10.00US.
    That sound good count me in. I should be getting a case for NF6X board soon.

That is very kind of you, Al!