Image Map Image Map

Thread: SD Cards

Default SD Cards

I need some 2gb or smaller SD Cards so anyone has any send me a PM or leave price and shipping. I will need them for Coco SDC when I buy one.

Never Bin or sell your old computer's you will regret it!!
    Vic 20 x3,C64 x2,128D,C128 flat deck,A1000 x2,A500 x3,A2000,A600,A1200,Apple ][e,2x Apple][ GS rom 01,03,Apple ][c x4 with only 1 PSU,2x Laser 128EX EX2,Atari 600XL,2x 800XL,130XE w/320 mod With a MyIDE plus,Atari 1040stf w/2.5meg..

Blog Entries

As far as I can recall, the difference between SD and SDHC is mostly software--some changes in the protocol to go from byte to block addresses. Has anyone updated the SDC firmware?

Blog Entries

The current Coco SDC webpage says that it works with both SD and SDHC cards. Not much point in paying extra for unsold stock of SD cards.

Blog Entries

Exactly. Leave the low-capacity SD cards for the camera owners who don't have a choice.

I was surprised to see that the SanDisk retail store has the lowest capacity now at 32GB. , although they've got some decent 8GB SDHC (not micro SD) in their "closeout/bargain" section.

I will buy the smallest I can find. I just wanted good use SD Cards that other are not using anymore. The Coco files are not that big that why I wanted small SD Cards.