Image Map Image Map

Thread: Tandy Assembly in Ohio

Default Tandy Assembly in Ohio

I am just curious as to just what exactly does it take to get an Assembly up and running. I use to set up and take down for a Parallax Propeller expo, but as far as getting the major things gathered is a mystery to me. As far as products to sell to Tandy Geeks I believe I have that one covered, and since I used to work at our local News Paper, advertising is pretty much easy goings. We have a very good fair Grounds and plenty of Hotels in the area to cover that issue.

More advertising would not go astray. It was something I thought was lacking from TA17.

I spoke to people on the plane to OH talking about the show and everyone I spoke to remembers Radio Shack computers and was surprised to hear of TA. At least a couple of them said they previously owned Tandy computers and I said they should come along just to see the exhibits, even if they've moved on from the platform, its a great place for former owners to reminisce and that's the sort of person advertising needs to be aimed at.

"Live in OH or surrounding states? Make it a day trip to TA18 to see what geeks are doing with your first computer."
    *There is never a charge for Tech Support even if you don't purchase from me - We are Enthusiasts Helping Other Enthusiast and that is just the way it is

If you live close to I would come to it. Where do you live at? Will you Color Computer stuff because that what I need. If you have a list of Color Computer stuff can I see it?

I try to send a PM to you but your PM is full.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmdlcar View Post
    If you live close to I would come to it. Where do you live at? Will you Color Computer stuff because that what I need. If you have a list of Color Computer stuff can I see it?

I try to send a PM to you but your PM is full.
    Sorry I am still getting the feel of this forum, I have (2. CoCo 1's,)-( 1. CoCo 2), and (1. CoCo 3) So far with more coming. As far as software, I am still digging it out and Sorting it. BTW my mail box is empty now, Sorry.