Quote Originally Posted by SpidersWeb View Post
I am looking forward to hearing more about the new foam and would be keen to order when available.

I just redid the pads in a Wang Professional keyboard (same as Wang 723 keyboard I think, but with different electronics), and it's a wee bit of a slow/squishy typing feel - so I'd be very keen on pads that'll collapse easier. I wouldn't really want to type on it like that for a long period of time.

One other tiny detail I'd like to mention would be if it's possible to get a few more in each bag - my Wang keyboard had more than 98 keys.

Having someone who will supply them precut with mylar is a godsend. I couldn't do that by hand without going insane.
So thank you very much for your efforts Sara! (and everyone else that's helped with ideas/feedback).
I just listed them for sale. The list of people waiting was starting to really pile up, I just couldn't wait any longer. I have included 105 per bag, I think I had a couple people tell me they needed a few more so I felt 105 seemed like a nice round number. The price is still the same as it's always been.
TexElec-Blog-Post-9.12.2018-Featured-Image.jpg

Here is the listing:
https://texelec.com/product/foam-cap...ads-keytronic/