Image Map Image Map
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm mad after typing up a message (blasted blog!)

Blog Entries

Default I'm mad after typing up a message (blasted blog!)

Is there a way to wipe out my entire blog or disable it??

Once in a while when I try to post a reply, I somehow end up with a blog post instead. Normally I just "delete" them, although they seem to still be there forever.

But today I got this message trying to "delete" one:
    Quote Originally Posted by Federation
    KC9UDX, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    So now I'm stuck with one that I can't even "delete."

Happened to me a couple times when the site was really having issues. Hasnt happened since but I agree. Is anyone really using that feature?

Blog Entries

Yup, I've thought it silly that the "Blog this post" is on the line directly above "Reply to thread"--and it's caught me too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VERAULT View Post
    Happened to me a couple times when the site was really having issues. Hasnt happened since but I agree. Is anyone really using that feature?
    The poster after you, at least, has made excellent use of it. I've managed to use it unintentionally 9 times. 8 times I've been able to "delete" them. Mind you, they are still there, but can't be seen by just anybody. This time, I don't have permission to "delete."

+ Reply to Thread