Image Map Image Map
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Disk Quota Excceeded

Blog Entries

Default Disk Quota Excceeded

Want to add that while making this thread I got another error as well:

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/vintagec/public_html/vcfed.org/forum/includes/class_core.php
    Line: 6075
    Vintage Computer Forum5:50 PM 6/26/2018
    Also while writing this the page formatting is broken and the VCfed banner no longer loads. Me thinks though it's a cookie thing.

Anyways the main issue was that as of about ten minutes ago I got:

error in unknown, disk quota exceeded (204)
    Similarly:

PHP Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_u9as1n479ce88ppf9lj0apild2, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in ..../includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 49

PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at ..../includes/class_core.php:6075) in ..../includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 49

PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ..../includes/class_core.php:6075) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 3976

PHP Warning: Unknown: open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_u9as1n479ce88ppf9lj0apild2, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56) in Unknown on line 0
    Last edited by NeXT; June 26th, 2018 at 06:09 PM.
    = Excellent space heater

It's fixed. There was a series of large (harmless) log files. We deleted them.

+ Reply to Thread