Image Map Image Map

Thread: FS: Creative Labs Sound Blaster 2.0 8-bit ISA w/ Manual, Driver Disks, Tested/Working

Default FS: Creative Labs Sound Blaster 2.0 8-bit ISA w/ Manual, Driver Disks, Tested/Working

link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/273324944111

Works fine in a generic 386DX-40 motherboard I've got on the bench at the moment -- played a few rounds of Pinball Dreams just to be sure I'd initially plugged this card into Amy's IBM PS/ValuePoint 466DX/D, but the ValuePoint refused to even POST with the card installed! Wouldn't be surprised if it's just a ValuePoint quirk. If anyone wants compatibility verified, send me a PM and I probably have something comparable to test with here.

Manual has a little bend to it from storage. Disks are mostly readable -- I got SET-ENV.EXE to run from Disk #1, but it sounds like the disks are probably near the end of their useful life. Probably more a collector's item than something you'll want to try and use as your source for drivers.

Asking $150 with disks + manual, not sure if that's a reasonable price or not. Feel free to make an offer!

Blog Entries

Without the CM/S chips and PAL, $150 is a perfectly reasonable price for what you're offering, IMO.
    Offering a bounty for:
    - The software "Overhead Express" (doesn't have to be original, can be a copy)
    - A working Sanyo MBC-775, Olivetti M24, or Logabax 1600
    - Documentation and original disks for: Panasonic Sr. Partner, Zenith Z-160 series
    - Music Construction Set, IBM Music Feature edition (has red sticker on front stating IBM Music Feature)