Image Map Image Map

Thread: Help identifying a 386sx33 ISA SBC card

Question Help identifying a 386sx33 ISA SBC card

Hello!

I am trying to identify the following 386sx33 ISA SBC in hopes that I will find out what the jumpers do on it

Sadly AFAIR MR-BIOS does not have a string for the manufacturer, here is what the system summary is:

There is a logo right of the ISA connector and there is the model? SVPC-2 silkscreened under the IDE connector. Apparently it's a rev.A card

If anyone can think of something please post, any help will be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!

The logo _looks_ like "Silicon Valley Printed Circuits" if you check archive.org for svpc.com around 1997.
    svpc.gif

^ thanks for that, it confirms a suspicion I had that this board was made in the US.
    There are some part numbers on the back side: "PCA 30100401 PCB 35100401 REV A" but these could just be production numbers. I searched ADVANTECH that makes SBC boars with the PCA-xxxx model numbering format but I could not find anything. Maybe the board is too old for the web...

Industrial equipment is very hard documentation wise. Same with Argent Technologies for example.