Image Map Image Map
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: WTB - In Win A500 ATX case

Thanks for all the help!

I tried to buy a similar machine with that case from that eBay seller, but it ended for more than I wanted. It might be worth a shot to submit an offer. But until then, I’m definitely still looking.

Quote Originally Posted by PS2it View Post
    Thanks for all the help!

I tried to buy a similar machine with that case from that eBay seller, but it ended for more than I wanted. It might be worth a shot to submit an offer. But until then, I’m definitely still looking.
    If you want the Full Tower one, I'd be willing to ship mine, but I have no idea what it would cost. If I got $25.00 + the Packaging / Shipping I would be happy.
    Last edited by Syclops; July 15th, 2018 at 08:40 PM.

Not to hijack this thread, but I'm tryng to get rid of some of my "junk," and I want to replace one in particular with one of these.

To that end, if no one else is interested in this particular one, I might be.

Thanks,

c

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post

Quote Originally Posted by CC_333 View Post
    Not to hijack this thread, but I'm tryng to get rid of some of my "junk," and I want to replace one in particular with one of these.

To that end, if no one else is interested in this particular one, I might be.
    PM me with a reasonable offer.
    ☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen

Okay.

c