Image Map Image Map

Thread: Q-Bus version of RLV12 Hack

Default Q-Bus version of RLV12 Hack

Hi,

today the last pieces arrived and I will soon start to build a Q-Bus version of my RLV12 Hack

IMG_2687.jpg

this version uses all 5V parts. The bus-drivers/receivers consists of a set of C2324N (aka DC005), DS8837 (Q-Bus receivers) and SN7438 (high current open collector transmitters as found in many designs). The rest is identical to the RLV12/Hack.

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by cbscpe View Post
    Hi,

today the last pieces arrived and I will soon start to build a Q-Bus version of my RLV12 Hack

IMG_2687.jpg

this version uses all 5V parts. The bus-drivers/receivers consists of a set of C2324N (aka DC005), DS8837 (Q-Bus receivers) and SN7438 (high current open collector transmitters as found in many designs). The rest is identical to the RLV12/Hack.

Peter
    Peter,
    That is really a cool Hack!!! I would love to get one (or two) from you some time. I have the DC005 and DS8837 chips, but would be interested in buying the PC Card with the surface mounted chips on it. (Iím not sure I have the soldering skills to do them). Do keep us posted on your progress with this. My MINC-23 would love to have one of these boards in it.

Thanks,
    Mark

Hello Peter,

love it

Are you planing to publish the schemtatics and the software?