Image Map Image Map
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lo-Tech ISA-USB

1. Default

Is it ok when this image only 4kb? original uses 8kb?
    Is disk property isn't means?
    Also, does anybody know where to get 512mb image for rufus with dos622 on it? goggled half of internet...

Quote Originally Posted by eglioltereg View Post
    Is it ok when this image only 4kb? original uses 8kb?
    Yes it's fine, The original V1.5 binary is a tad over 3 Kb and must be padded out to 4Kb.

Is disk property isn't means?
    I don't understand what you mean ?

Also, does anybody know where to get 512mb image for rufus with dos622 on it? goggled half of internet...
    Don't use Rufus or the HP USB format tool even if you can find a 512Mb image, Neither of them creates a bootable flash drive that is compatible with the bios, In other words they don't boot.

3. Default

And you are wrong! today I used rufus with disk image (even with no to raw converter, like in recipe on first page) from virtual box (512mb, vhd, clean bootdos)! And it is work!!!! Yo ho ho!!!!
    I meant drive properties - as size, cluster size etc etc etc... But I see that no...
    As I understand in the boot mode it is work little slower than in driver mode? And of course you cant get every cake in this word?

Maybe i should have said using rufus didn't work for me, i only tried it once, I don't use any kind of virtual box, i have no need to, Anyway good luck with it.