Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinions Please; AZZA PT-5IT - AMD K6 200ALR - 16MB EDO - 512K L2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GiGaBiTe View Post
    Yikes, that was a bad buy.

You can get an FX5500 for less than half the price:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/332731422275
    I saw that one. Trouble is, I don't have much room where this card is going and the card that I bought is shorter. It will barely fit. I'll explain it all with pictures later.

Blog Entries

Anyone have experience with Jaton Trident Blade 3D 82107P/N2 VG 8MB PCI Video Card? I'd like to try to run two of them with aforementioned Socket 7 motherboard - AZZA PT-5IT. The price looks decent.

Greg
    Last edited by ibmapc; September 7th, 2018 at 11:41 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ibmapc View Post
    Anyone have experience with THIS CARD? I'd like to try to run two of them with aforementioned motherboard. The price looks decent.
    FYI: It is easier to follow the thread, as well as show up in search engines, if you replace "this card" and "this motherboard" with the actual names of what they link to. The card can be discerned from the URL, but the motherboard can't because it goes to an ebay auction.
    Offering a bounty for:
    - The software "Overhead Express" (doesn't have to be original, can be a copy)
    - A working Sanyo MBC-775, Olivetti M24, or Logabax 1600
    - Documentation and original disks for: Panasonic Sr. Partner, Zenith Z-160 series
    - Music Construction Set, IBM Music Feature edition (has red sticker on front stating IBM Music Feature)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trixter View Post
    FYI: It is easier to follow the thread, as well as show up in search engines, if you replace "this card" and "this motherboard" with the actual names of what they link to. The card can be discerned from the URL, but the motherboard can't because it goes to an ebay auction.
    OK. Done. Thanks. Any Advice on that Jaton Trident Blade 3D 82107P/N2 VG 8MB PCI Video Card?