Image Map Image Map

Thread: Greeting from Massachusetts

Default Greeting from Massachusetts

Hello
    Vintage gaming collectors, pc gamer, and all around tinkerer. October is my favorite month, and I love feta cheese and olive oil sandwiches.

I have some questions.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wyse2424 View Post
    . . . and olive oil sandwiches.
    Is that anything like a soup sandwich?

Depends on how much olive oil you use. I got hooked on feta baklava and stuffed grape leaves while I lived above an old Greek couple. They were so nice, always invited me down for a snack.

Feta and olive oil is great any which way you serve it... but extra specially so when it's served to you in Greece.
    ☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Feta and olive oil is great any which way you serve it... but extra specially so when it's served to you in Greece.
    Dont know about you guys, but one thing my region lacks is Greek restaurants. Man I love olives and eggplant.

Default The Black Olive

Some of the delicious dishes at one of our favorite Greek restaurants, The Black Olive:

☀☀☀ Visit Take Another Step for both computer and non-computer related discussions. ☀☀☀

If you're looking for DS/DD or DS/HD 3" or 5" floppy disks, PM me. I've got some new, used, and factory over-labeled disks for sale.

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen