Image Map Image Map
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are there any articles?

Blog Entries

Default Are there any articles?

When I click the "Articles" tab, I consistently get this:

Fatal error: Class 'vBForum_Content_Signature' not found in /home/vintagec/public_html/vcfed.org/forum/vb/content.php on line 176
    If there are no articles, why not delete the useless tab and make some room for the "Remember Me" checkbox. Right now, I'm browsing on a system with a display+resolution combination that makes it impossible to see any but the very top of the characters "Remember" with the checkbox completely invisible.

Just a suggestion, fellows...

It's giving me the same issue as well. Also, if I just type in vcfed.org/forum/forum.php in the browser, it doesn't put www. at the beginning, which, in my case, causes the invalid redirect URL (http://vcfed.org/forum/forum.php). Maybe there's a bug in the coding again. I, too, cannot see the remember me checkbox (slightly visible, but, my eye sight begs to differ). My suggestion would be to move the Articles, blogs, forum, what's new, and the search bar to the left side of the website.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck(G) View Post
    When I click the "Articles" tab, I consistently get this:

If there are no articles, why not delete the useless tab and make some room for the "Remember Me" checkbox. Right now, I'm browsing on a system with a display+resolution combination that makes it impossible to see any but the very top of the characters "Remember" with the checkbox completely invisible.

Just a suggestion, fellows...
    if you press tab after entering you password and then press "space" it should tick the box. But I note on Chrome on a pretty standard laptop its almost invisible...
    Dave
    G4UGM

Looking for Analog Computers, Drum Plotters, and Graphics Terminals

Blog Entries

Thanks for the tip! I'll give it a try.

Blog Entries

Fatal error on line 176 is a serious problem that needs attention, were I someone in control.

+ Reply to Thread